Sunday, November 20, 2011

Winner of "Outfit of Choice" The Roarin' 20's

 Bonjour from Campagne Maison

Hello to all my Mamaw's blogging friends! I am Emma Sue Wells and I am 10 months old. I am writing a guest post for my Mamaw today.


A couple of months ago, my Mamaw made me this Roarin' 20's outfit to wear in the "Dazzling Dolls" State Beauty Pageant in Jacksonville, AR.  I wasn't at the farmhouse in TN, so she had my mom take my measurements. This had her a little worried that the outfit may not fit but my mommy only had to make a slight underarm adjustment and it was perfect!

Mamaw even made me a pair of "bloomers" to match my dress (and to cover my diaper). She thinks of everything!

This is a picture of me doing "The Charleston" while I was waiting for my turn to go upon stage.


I know my Mamaw can't wait to see me in my outfit! 

Thank you Mamaw! I won "Outfit of Choice" and  have another crown to show you when you come back to visit!

 Hugs and kisses, Emma....

Thanks for stopping by the farmhouse for a visit today. We love having company!

Au Revoir,

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Awww, She looks like a beauty queen! I have always said, know one can do it better than my best friend Jacque!