I have been graciously awarded two awards from Maggie, at:
Today I will address this one, the Kreativ Blogger award. I am suppose to reveal seven things about myself that a lot of people do not know. Heck, I could write a book on things that a lot of people don't know about me, but like Maggie says.... some things are better kept secret !!!!
2. I was given an Angelic vision confirming my healing from cancer. In the vision there were 5 Angels whose demeanor took on various forms at different points in the vision. It is something that is very difficult to describe and explain. I often think about John when he was on the island of Patmos and how he described his visions as recorded in The Revelation. There are just some things that cannot be translated by the human tongue. I always try to give God the glory for my healing and to be a witness of His great gift to me.
3. I prefer to sew STANDING up rather than sitting down. Don't ask me why, 'cause I don't know!
4. I always wanted to be a Wedding Planner and own a full service Bridal Shop. I love everything about weddings--from engagement to honeymoon and all points in-between!
5. Somehow I managed to live thru the 60's without smoking pot. I have never been drunk or used mind altering street drugs. My guess is that it had A LOT to do with me getting married at age 16 to an older man who had no desire to expose me to those sorts of things.
7. I have so much fun watching "Dog the Bounty Hunter"!!!! Am I crazy or what??
I have met so many wonderful blogging friends and learned so much about different crafts, collectibles, history and customs. I spend a lot of my quiet time each morning visiting with bloggers from all over the world and I try to meet a new friend everyday!
I hope that my blog inspires others to RE-purpose, RE-finish, and RE-cycle whenever possible. By doing so, we can all do our part to help keep OUR planet GREEN!
A special "Thank You" to Maggie for nominating me for these awards. I do hope that I can spread the love and shall start with the next 7 nominations--and they are:
1. Marla at http://alwaysnesting.blogspot.com/
2. Charlsey at http://decoratingyourworld.blogspot.com/
4. Doris at http://crochetingingeorgia.blogspot.com/
5. Julie at http://workingonadream-julie.blogspot.com/
6. Judy at http://brocanteandetc.blogspot.com/
These are exceptional ladies, each with their own unique creative gifts along with the gift of gab (just like the rest of us blogging gals!!). Please take time to visit each of them and see for yourself what they have going on in their neck of the woods. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised! Be sure to tell them that I sent you!
Ladies, the rules in acceptance of this award say: You are to thank the person that nominated you and put a link to their blog on your post. Copy the award logo and post it on your blog. Name 7 things about yourself that most people do not know. Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award and post their blog address along side their names. Leave a comment to each of them on their blog. S0rta like: Lather, Rinse, and repeat....
Thanks for stopping by the farmhouse for a visit today. We love having company.