Friday, August 14, 2009

Paris Postcards



Bonjour from Campagne Maison

An inquiry about the picture postcard that I used on Tuesday's post reminded me of a postcard album that I purchased a few months ago at a local antique store.

It is an album pack with various black and white prints of famous Paris tourist sights. The cover is aged French blue (due to age--LOL) with gold and black graphic prints.

The back is marked: E. Papeghin Editeur, Paris Tours. I assume it was a tourist package "deal". The back of each card is standard issue post card.


Anyway, it struck my fancy and when things strike my fancy, I have to have them!

The postcard on Tuesdays post was a gift from Lorrie, along with that French newspaper.
http://fabricpaperthread.blogspot.com/

Now, I'm headed over to check out the inquirers blogspot--http://elegantthrifter.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by the farmhouse today. We love having company.

Au revoir,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was one good find. It's good to have a fancy. TL

Judy said...

Oh me too. If I find something that speaks to me, I have to bring it home.

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Hello Jacque,my trouble is too many things speak to me ! LOL .