Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pay it Forward--Again


Bonjour from Campagne Maison


Today is another exciting day! Ana has received her Pay it Forward gift from me and has posted all about it on her blog today.

Ana is a doll AND a dollmaker. When I saw her name as one of the recipients on my posting, I knew EXACTLY what I would make for her!

I am so glad that she loved her items. YOU can help us continue the Pay it Forward gifting by running on over to read her blog




and find out how participate. IT IS A GOOD THING!! Be sure to leave a comment and tell her that I sent you!

Thanks for stopping by the farmhouse for a visit today. We love having company.

Au revoir,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the things you sent Theresa. I was one of her three to receive a gift. I can hardly wait, and I saw these too. I have PIF up on my post today and am excited to be playing.
Blessings
QMM

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

BOO ! Jacque !
Just stopped in to say good morning.I am off to see what Ana got from you .Have a good day !

Sea Witch said...

I love what you have sent to the two of your three pay it forwards. I can't wait to see the final forward. This is so much fun. Sea Witch

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Oooh, I'd better go look soon... by the way... waiting on you for the sprinklers!!
Happy night sweetie ;)
xo~Tracie

Barb said...

I am off and running.
Can't wait to see.

Have a wonderful evening.

hugs,
Barb

The Elegant Thrifter said...

Hi Jacque,

I was visiting friends in blog land this morning and ran upon your site. I absolutely adore the postcard you featured here. I love everything French, especially postcards. I buy unused ones whenever I find them and send them as a special note. Just curious....In the meantime, come visit me at www.theelegantthrifter.com

The Elegant Thrifter said...

Oops...I got so interested that I forgot my question. Where did you find it?

Stan