Thursday, March 19, 2009

4 Letter Words

4 Letter Words

Bonjour from Campagne Maison...♥

4 Letter Words. There are alot of them. Most of them are bad but today, the worst of them crossing my lips is D-I-E-T.....Yeah, that's the one...

D-I-E-T.. Lettuce, carrots, Sugar-free Jello, boiled eggs..stomach growling, running on empty, could eat the rear end of a skunk..I AM HUNGRY!!

I want a large stack of buttermilk pancakes smothered in real Maple syrup with lots of real butter, and crispy bacon on the side. How about a couple of biscuits smothered in gravy, filled with butter, slathered with jelly or a sausage patty with an egg on a biscuit? Who cares if my butt looks big in these pants? I can't see it anyway. So there. Give me butter--give me fat!! Besides, having said all that, sometimes I think I could go on a water diet and still gain weight.

I need to jump on the bandwagon with Oprah since she likes food as much as me. It would be nice to have a personal trainer, a chef, and an entourage to keep you going in the right direction. My body is willing but my mind is weak. The strange thing is that a few years ago, I earned my WeightWatcher's pin for reaching and maintaining my weight loss goal. That was easy--it was the "keeping it off" that has been hard.

Life...you gotta love it!

No comments: