Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mama Mia

Bonjour from Campagne Maison©....

"Mama Mia"...well, I am disappointed!! I watched in disbelief, and this is my opinion and MY OPINION ONLY, two seasoned actors make asses of themselves while seemingly enjoying doing so! Nothing at all what I expected from Meryl Streep and Pierce Bronson! To me, it was a take-off of "Grease" EXCEPT John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John COULD SING. Meryl and Pierce need to stick to acting! I will admit, however, that a few of the songs did bring back memories. Anyhoooooooo...that being said...

It is spitting snow in East TN again this morning. The flakes are so tiny I can't tell anything about the accumulation but I do know that it is COLD. I am near freezing. The heater is bumped up, but not even that and the housecoat, furry slippers, or coffee are doing their job keeping me warm. Guess Punxsutawney Phil knew what he was doing when he ran back inside his hole on Monday. If I didn't have a busy day ahead of me, I'd crawl back into mine (warm bed) too!

Hope today finds everyone in blogland WARM doing well.

Au revoir..

No comments: