Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF

Bonjour from Campagne Maison...
TGIF...that's for sure! This has been one hectic week. My mother was hospitalized last Friday, so I spent four days going back and forth to the hospital to be with her. Next week we have two days of follow-up visits for test results and consultations--and whatever else that crops up from those. At 86 1/2 yrs, I guess that is what a person has to look forward to--doctor's visits. Hopefully we will get thru all of them with no major events.
I am sooooooooooo hoping for a nice warm weekend. The DH and I are building a pantry for additional food storage, which means I have alot of sheetrock work to do in addition to PAINT, PAINT, PAINT. When one of my brothers phones us, I am usually painting. He jokingly told me awhile back that by now I "could have painted the entire house with an artist's brush". He is just about correct about that because it seems like all I do around here is PAINT. I will be happy to see the project finished because "I needs more space for me stuff". Why is it that we always "need more storage". Do we simply have too much stuff? Anyhoooooo....I will share "before and after" pics when it is finished.
The cows are kicking up their feet this morning. They must sense the feeling of Spring in the air. I always look forward to Daylight Savings Time. It takes me about two weeks to adjust but afterwards, I love it. It seems like I have more time to get projects done around the house and there are plenty of those to get done.
Hope everyone has a wonderful productive weekend.
Au revoir...

No comments: