Sunday, March 1, 2009

Burn After Reading

Bonjour from Campagne Maison

O.K. I know. You are thinking that I must not have a thing to do but watch movies. I wish that were true! I have been lazy lately, that's all. Sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do and I had to get some "me" time. I am in no way trying to replace any of the professional movie critics, but I do like to add my "two cents worth". You know...opinions are like *a*...everbody has one. And, I was right about Slumdog...

Burn After Reading....
I am still laughing!! George Clooney and Brad Pitt--how did they ever keep a straight face in this one? Talk about dry comedy. At times, I sensed a little "Oh Brother". George has mastered that stereotype and must have given Brad a few pointers on the technique. My sister, Melanie, says that I laugh at stupid stuff. When she sees something she considers stupid, she has to tell me right away because "she knows I like stupid stuff". What is wrong with "I love Lucy", "The Nanny", "Curb Your Enthusiasm" "Trains, Planes, and Automobiles""Oh Brother"......Just remember, Forest Gump says, "stupid is as stupid does. Anywhoooooooo....you just gotta see it and if you do, let me know how you liked it.
Got a busy day of catching up since I have indulged in too many movies lately. From all of us at Campagne Maison, have a great day!

Au revoir,

No comments: