Sunday, March 1, 2009

2 Pot Morning

Bonjour from Campagne Maison©

The weather man says it is going to be in the 50's tomorrow with highs in the 60's on Saturday and Sunday. I sure hope he knows what he is talking about but I ain't seeing it right now. It is so cold here and snow is still everywhere you look! I have--and this is something that I rarely ever do--put on a second pot of coffee!!

Some of the cold air is coming into the house thru all the crooks and crannies that still need to have insulation put in them and from underneath the house thru unfinished flooring. The padding that goes with carpets and floating wood floors can make a big difference in the heating and cooling, I'm sure. That project is still on the back burner awaiting warmer weather and the decision on which direction to go. When the electric bill gets here, that decision may be made sooner than later. Our heater hasn't kicked off since Christmas and that is no lie!

I really do love living in an area of this beautiful United States where I can experience the changing of each season but I am so ready for Spring to get here. One snowfall is all I want to see every year. It sure is a beautiful coming down but the mess of the thaw afterwards if horrible.

On another note.....It was a long movie but worth every second of your time! "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" ...you gotta see it!! I will not tell you anything other than to say ....you gotta see it!!

I have two loads of laundry staring me in the face. Housework is calling my name. To all my friends in blogland, have a great day!

Au revoir...

No comments: