Sunday, March 1, 2009

What Time Is It?

Bonjour from Campagne Maison ©

My DH is a late sleeper but I can pretty much set my clock on what time it is when he finally drags up out of the bed every morning. He loves ALL the "judge" shows, so when he comes traipsing thru the house, I know it is 9:00 a.m. EST and it is JUDGE JUDY TIME!! Then there's Judge Joe Brown, Judge Christina, Judge Alex, Judge Hatchett, Judge Mathis, Judge David Young and BY ALL MEANS--don't forget Divorce Court or all the others that I simply can't recall at this moment!!!! I don't know if he is preparing for the bar or collecting small talk for whenever he happens to go to a bar.

Give me a break--if I hear of one more female letting a low-life boyfriend move in with her, or buy a house together, or sign a loan for him, or let him beat the crap out of her and then take him back, all the while SHE is out working and HE IS unemployed...what has happened to all the girls in the world??? WHAT does she mean when she says "I had no reason to distrust him". Have females become that insecure? Are we that stupid? Are we that desperate for "love"? HELLO.....I thought we burned our bras in the 60's but THAT is another story.

I know what time it is for me right now. Time to get off the computer and start my daily chores. The sun is sneaking up over the mountain top and shining straight into my face right now and I so want to get outside for awhile today.

Have a great day in blogland.

Au revoir...

No comments: